Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, not blogging for like, a month pretty much put a damper on my life. I missed aimlessly typing away complete BS for you guys to read, truly. Did you miss me? I surely hope you did. So here is a "The Season So Far ROUND UP"
- So, there is a falcon who sits on the right field foul pole. Everyone decided to name him Kirby. Come on people get creative, please. Before finding out it was an actual falcon I thought LaTroy HAWKins was pretty funny. Or Stephen HAWKing. But finding out that damn Kestrel was a freakin' hawk it crushed my witty bubble. I am going to be calling is Kessy the Kestrel. Or Karlee the Kestrel, I bet you money it's a girl. And Karlee is a wonderful, beautiful, elegant name.
- Nick Punto decided to pick up a bat and swing it, and hit baseballs. And no, not where you think he hit them. Not flying out to left or a ground ball to second base. Oh no, he hits them and gets on base. Gets runs. And Rbi's. His batting avg is currently .261 and hitting .333 / .783 at home. (avg and ops)
- Justin Morneau is a beast.
- We won a game at Yankee Stadium, that is a big deal. Massive. I really hope they means the 'curse' is over.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rgCezfB-k watch that. It is all the hilarious.
- I still don't like Jose Mijares. And I would like to know why he got sent back up. Seriously, can someone tell me a valid reason why he is back up?
Okay kids, I will post more often. I missed you <3
ps: If you want to listen to some hot jamz, let me suggest you a song or six
I Feel Better by Hot Chip
Brothers by The Black Keys
Home by Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeroes
Bulletproof by La Roux
Horchata by Vampire Weekend
So Far Around the Bend by The National
- ▼ 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (56)