Monday, October 29, 2007

Well....

Shit.

Like we didn't see this coming.
Torii Hunter and Carlos Silva filed for free agency today (monday)
We have 15 days to negotiate.

Lets see.
Hmmm.

I'm speaking of the Twins organization here.
So that means Torii Hunter and Carlos Silva won't be playing for us next year.

Other players filing for free agency include:

Alex Rodriguez, Luis Castillo, Shannon Stewart, Doug Mientkiewicz, Corey Koskie, Sean Casey and Kerry Wood.

Wouldn't you LOL your ass off if we tried to get Castillo back. I sure as hell would. It wouldn't happen but, ya know. Oh. Dougy. Come back plz. And Koskie. YOU TOO. oh oh ohohoh shannon stewart I miss you also.


All I have to say is.
We are screwed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.