Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And so it begins....

This is my first twins blog.
OH.
Excited.
lets begin:
----------------------------
twins 5 canadia 8 :

I have nothing mean to say. (well for now that is)SUPRISE.
Slowey did good..ok..could of been better.(I'm being nice.).
But he kinda gets too tired WAY too quick.
He's very good but he still needs to practice on his slider...drop the balls down more..c'mon kid.
Oh yeah..uh..Punto? (yes....I said PUNTO)
Did you see that god-like play he did?
http://www.twinsbaseball.com/
Watch it and drool.
The look on his face after he did that is "I am all that is man. Chuck Norris couldn't even stop me with a roundhouse kick to the chest because I'm Nick effing Punto."

And I love how he kept on running towards fly balls, where Redmond or Slowey could catch it but he caught it.

Batgirl is right. (r.i.p amazing blog)
He is a super hero.We all need a lil punto in our life.

Tonight was such an abusive game.
Lets re cap this awesomeness:
-Torii slams into the wall.
-Castillo gets shanked(aka spiked) by the catcher.
-Punto goes all, crazy punto-like and slams into anything he can and says a quick hi to the duggout.
-Redmond gets all down and dirty twisting his knee.
-And even the UMPIRE gets owned by a ball.
-Rincon gets line drived by a ball....but hes rincon..and he can regenerate himself. ( small little 101 on rincon)

We should of won the game.
Maybe if Slowey (aka the muffin man..i dont know dont ask) could "break" a breaking ball we wouldnt of had those 34590480945 home runs he gave up.
Then we would of won. But I'm not hating on him. He's great and he's new so...I don't dislike him (yet)

(and now for a letter to Cirillo)

Dear Cirillo,
Catch the ball when it's thrown to you.Thanks much.

<3 Karlee.

Even though we lost. It was an amazing game to watch. Crazy shinanigans.

It would of been nice since Detroit lost tonight (W00t!) But it's okay. We're still the same games behind. Just think if they won. NOW then you should be mad. Right? Yeah..I'm ALWAYS right.

-------

Side note on tomorrows game:BAAA(gobacktotheminorleague)KER pitches tomorrow.6.75 era.
*blank face*
Do I even need to say anything?

Hopefully Mr. Canadian Baccon (Morneau) comes back into the line up tomorrow. But for safe measures he should sit out until the next game.Bruised lung? That doesn't sound too comfortable.
Best wishes for him and until next time......

-Karlee

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.