Friday, June 29, 2007

minneapolis rock city..betch.

Detroit- 1 TWINSSSSS- 11!

MAUER.
MAUER.
M-a-u-e-r.
Grand slam.
And I freaking called it too!
I'm so happy, it's his first grand slam of his career.
Awwww for cute.
All I can say is.
OWNED.
Pretty much.
Santana= <3

Right before the game I called my friend and said
"ya know..detroit. They are uh, yeah good. I don't want to be a big d-bag but I think maybe we might get our asses handed to us. Maybe."

But remember, when I say we suck or a certain player sucks. We/they do good.

Detroit,
I love how you had errors. You guys seemed like you were like "uhhh..WHY ARE THEY DOING GOOD. REMEMBER, WE ARE IN FIRST..*spontaniously combusts*"thanks for that.

<3 Karlee

AND LET ME STATE SOMETHING RIGHT NOW.

All you people who rag on Punto.Remember how mauer didn't hit for the longest time until he got this grand slam? And how morneau isn't doing so good? I don't care if he hits bad. He is a good player. He's half and half and I find that perfectly fine. As long as we win...you should be fine. Right? Right.
Most of the guys on the team have more "swinging" power than Punto. But Punto fields amazing. And scores in alot of runs. So why hate on him so much?
*sighs*

Anyways.

I love how they had 6 runs but only scored 1.And we had 9 hits...yet scored 11.
Mmmmmm...zexy.
Time for me to party hard.

until next time,
Karlee

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.