Sunday, September 16, 2007

Momma said knock you OUT.

First off.
Joe Mauer aka:You aren't LL cool J right now..ladies DO NOT love (un)cool Joe.
Torii Hunter, Justin Morneau(but..atleast I have 30 home runs?) and Michael Cuddyer were 1-for-14 with a walk.
*AHEM*

I'll let that settle in your brain for a moment.
It gets better my friends.

Nick Punto. 2-for-3 with two runs and a stolen base.
...What chu know 'bout that betch.

Yes I know we didn't win.
Yes Johan didn't have a good first inning.
I could possibly be putting it lightly.
IT WAS HORRIBLE.
Anyways...

Bartlett L-rod and Punto did good small ball.
And did by the book perfect plays.
I was a little taken back by the awesomeness.

Then after the game Souhan was well...going be be all...Souhan like...SO I thought. But he did say Mauer looked lethargic.
Me-owww.
But I was thinking negative, along the lines of:
"he will find a way to say something mean about Nick Punto"
When all a sudden he compliments his defense and says he doesn't need to be a .290 hitter because he's good at what he does.
My head spun.
Then I felt warm and fuzzy inside.
And I think I said "WHAT!" about 20 times.

RANDOM:

Being sober for weeks on end makes me feel drunk.
That doesn't make sense, I know. Bare with me here.
But I was rambling to my mother about how Mauer looks like a stealth ninja bob cat while catching. He sprawls his legs out and slowly moves his paw infront of him. "meow-tana..put the mreoowwball in my meowww kittenmitten."
(if you don't speak cat meow-tana= Santana)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.