Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ahhhh, procrastination!

here it is:
Baby Jesus= doing good
Gardy letting Nick Punto play DH = I knew he had a good reason, right? But none the less. Hilariously cute.
Gardy letting his son play= He will never have a good reason for that, and it WASNT HILARIOUS. NOR CUTE. I might as well let Stephen Hawking be my fantasy draft pick for center fielder.



This isn't baseball related, but it's worth watching it:


a--bwa, bwa ahh...


More stuff happened but Karlee has been a busy bee this week.
SORRY Ya'll.

2 comments:

haasertime said...

i'm just surprised he's wearing clothes.

Karlee said...

hahahaha.
Oh, you.

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.