Monday, March 3, 2008

A little bit of R&B. (Twins 8 Reds 6)

Ahhhhh...it's sunny outside. Perfect. Loud crack of boom sticks.
March 31st can't come soon enough.

The R&B boys showed us a thing or two about how it feels to tie in the 9th then win by a home run in the 10th.

I miss that feeling.

Bottom of the 9th. Nobody out Ruiz smacks a big one over the wall, with one on base tying the game.
Bottom of the 10th, 1 on 2 out. Basak pulls out his boom stick and huzzah, the winning home run.

This is why I love baseball. And the twins. Remember how amazing their comebacks were?
Sighs.

I'm also excited for Liriano, the franchise is throwing pretty well.
This season will be fantastical.

1 comment:

Elle said...

I completely agree. Everyone else says it's "rebuilding" and that it's going to be a bad season...

F THAT.

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.