Sunday, March 2, 2008

this is MY HOUSE.

As we speak the twins are ahead by 5 with the score 5-2.
NEWS FLASH: CUDDYER STOLE 3rd BASE AFTER GETTING A DOUBLE.
I'm so used to him getting picked off of first base!...not not getting doubles..or stealing 3rd!?
Okay, I'm fine with that.

Morneau was taken out after going 3-0. Ouch.

Punto got a single then stole 2nd.

Jon Knott got a home run against Buchholz

More to come if any other shenanigans happen.


UPDATE: we won 8-2.
First win, and a very good one at that.
A lot of stolen bases, I love games with lots of stolen bases.
These group of guys are looking better each day for me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.