Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't.(live blog)

Pre Game:
-Game three, Nick Blackburns first major league start. I'm half and half for him. He was amazing in the arizona fall league, his follow through is so smooth looking, just like his doughy joe mauer-esque face. He has chicken cartialidge in his right knee. His new nick name is chicken leg.
Do not fight me on that one. He is SO soft spoken, but he will make bitches sit down. He will.

-Cold lo mien is good, but cold chicken isn't. SO I guess I have to warm it up. Since it's chicken le mien

-Delmon Young and Vladimir Gurrero kind of have the same swing. Weird. But Young is adorable. And Vladdy is a scary scary voo-doo master who doesn't use batting gloves :(

-Anthony LaPanta has such a strong voice. I couldn't sound that cool if I tried.



TOP OF THE FIRST:
-Harris, you dissapoint me time after time. Yuck. But Blackburn you do not disappoint me. Your strike to ball ratio is already making me flustered.

BOTTOM OF THE FIRST:
-Stop it, this is reminding me of last night. ICK.
-go go gomez. Patience, use it.

TOP OF THE SECOND:
-I love that Nicky hustle. Esp when it's when he gets out Torii Hunter.
-Casey kotchman= Casey Crotch-man.
-Bert Blyleven "youngster" count:1
-Bert Blyleven "at the major leauge leve"l count:1
-Nick Blackburn hitting pitcher count:1
-cuddyer awkward catch count:1

BOTTOM OF THE SECOND:
-Telley Hughes looks very huggable.
-Morneau you should ya know, be good. Lay it in there, meat.
-17 ground ball outs last night. Don't remind me Dick, talk about something happy. Like, how good Delmon Young is.

TOP OF THE THIRD
-Berts circle machine isn't working. Or he's already drunk. Either or.

BOTTOM OF THE THIRD
-Bert Blyleven "youngster" count:2
-Nick Puntos song is still "whip it"
-I hear a drunk man cheering him on...line drive to the pitcher. S-kay.
-UGH TOLBERT. Getting picked off trying to steal. Those youngsters I tell ya. But you did get your first major leauge hit.

TOP OF THE FOURTH
-gomez does what gomez does, and catches another fly ball.
-Kansas C
ity is 2-0. Creepy.
-1-2-3 4th for Mr.Chicken Leg

BOTTOM OF THE FOURTH
-Bert Blyleven "youngster" count:3
-GO GO GOMEZ single.
-double play balls make me feel icky.
-short stops who make errors, that aren't OUR short stops=makes me feel not icky
-Morneau, one pitch. High chopper. Fail.

TOP OF THE FIFTH:
-Blackburn makes me very happy.
-MORNEAU= AMAZING FIRST BASEMEN. Knock that ball down. KNOCK IT. Then back hand that ball to Blackburn to get the out, show em who's boss.
-9 men retired in a row for blackburn.
-I like it when they play good.

BOTTOM OF THE FIFTH:
-Redmonds walk on song is Led Zeppelins Kashmir. One more reason to love him dearly.
-123 inning. I have a feeling this will be a 20 inning game. Jokes.

TOP OF THE SIXTH:
-This is such a pitchers game. And thats fine, because that shows we still have a good pitching rotation.
-46 strikes 17 balls 6 strike outs.Blackburn you are greatness.
-Torii looks like he wants a home run, and I hear hecklerssss haha.
-Oh, he got his first hit! *gasps*
-six shut out innings for blackburn. nom nom

BOTTOM OF THE SIXTH:
-Lead off single for PUNTO, who what? HUH? Punto? Yeah. Nick Punto.
-"one ringy dingy"- Bert Blyleven, speaking of the catcher just getting spanked in his cash and prizes.
-Now Bert is saying he should put coomer in a catchers uniform, throw balls between his shin gaurds and show kids to wear nut cups. Bert, I love you so much.
-STOLEN BASE, ERROR PUNTO TO THIRD. SEE, Punto brings the awesome!
-we dont score but, that was grand. Good job Small Fry. Hustle hustle hustle.
I dedicate this to you, Nick Punto.


TOP OF THE SEVENTH:
-DAMNIT REDMOND/BLACKBURN, wild pitch run scored ick.

BOTTOM OF THE SEVENTH:
-lead off hit by our cuddy buddy.
-ick morneau, your like turning into 07 Mauer. Double play rally killer Mc.Gee....

TOP OF THE EIGHTH:
-86 throws 63 strikes for Blackburn, Guerrier is pitching now, first time this season.
-wow, anderson is being intentionally walked to get to Torii Hunter. Fiesty.
-bases loaded.Appitizer sampler reyes is going to attempt to do some "damage", maybe they can put in Rincon and he can turn and throw to first but hit Torii again, no?
-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Tolbert,you has the hustle.

BOTTOM OF THE EIGHTH:
-Monroe takes a walk.
-SCREW DOUBLE PLAYS. WHY? STOP.
-we cannot lose this game just because of blackburns wild pitch.

TOP OF THE NINTH:
-Death Metal is up.
-NICK PUNTO, BEING NICK PUNTO. NINJA flying in the air, hustling his ass off bare handing a bunt to morneau to get the out. THIS IS the reason why I watch baseball. He excites the SHIT out of me. I know when hes playing, something amazing like that can happen. He makes me fan myself like a very excited gay man. It's insane.


BOTTOM OF THE NINTH:
-4th straight lead off man aboard, Tolbert.
-Gomez, dont pull a double play ball I'll cry.
-Gomez looks mad. 5 bunt attempts all fouls.
-Joe Mauer pinch hitting. I'm calling a rally killer Joe Mauer double play.
-OH, look at that.


After game thoughts:
It's sad that our "big hitters" have done nothing so far.
We lost because of a wild pitch. This game would of gone to the 20th inning, I was right.
But people make mistakes. BIG mistakes.
Make sure to watch the final score, I'm guessing Nick Puntos awesomeness will be on it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.