Friday, April 25, 2008

This is what I do.

When the Twins decide to do horrible the past two days:


I watch my *NSYNC live from Madison Square Garden dvd and dance like I was 15 again.
Then my rush of hate of Justin Timberlake comes rushing in the front burner, completely forgetting how horrible Fransisco-you-make-karlee-say-lots-of-f-bombs-Liriano was.

When it comes down to it, I think Joey is the hottest now, since I'm a full grown woman.
Of course when I was young and didn't know my left hand from right I loved Lanth (the gay)

I compare it like how the young girl baseball fans love them some Joe Mauer.
But the real women enjoy us some Micheal Cuddyer, I wonder what else he can hide other than his cards.

(and just there I wasn't insinuating anything about Cuddy Buddies cash and prizes nor the fact that Joe Mauer is gay, Lance Bass is.)

The lyrics of *NSYNC sure shows how I feel about the twins right now.

"It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you "

When your at home, you get horribly beat.
And when you aren't at home....you still lose horribly.
And my friends, that tears up my heart.
I love expressing myself and my feelings through the magical wonders of music..

Thanks *NSYNC.

nsync

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You KNOW things are bad when the Twins force you to bust out NSYNC.

Karlee said...

Exactly.

I still feel dirty.

Corey Ettinger said...

New day. Same booty.

Karlee said...

i put one up ;)

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.