Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bi Polar

That's what the Twins bats are.
It was 7 to 0...and thats the first inning.
11 men bat. 7 on the board.

Yeah..the 7 is for US.
I know..relax, sit down. Breathe in and out slowly.
Cuddy got a grand mo effing' Grand Slam.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And Mr.Nicky-p got did a sac fly.
YAY FOR RBI's!


Oh yeah..ps: Justin Morneau, you needs a home run. Like, soon. You haven't hit one since Toronto...ok no home run. Base hits are fine.



We won.
OH jeez.

ps:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That devo hat would make a pretty rad-ass jello mold. With oranges and fruit like things in it.. Mmmm..

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.