Monday, August 20, 2007

The Johan Santana Show.

Episode: Awesome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello. I am Johan Santana, and yes I know...I'm sexy. Plus I sat down so many bitches tonight I even turned on Melissa Ethridge.


8IP 2H 0BB 17 K's

See something crazy?
I do.
17 ks.
I swear he is part cyborg.
And part stud.

19 K's for the whole game.
Why thank you Mr.Ihaveafirstnameforalastname

And Cuddyer, thanks for that whole scoring thing. Yeah..it was nice.
Since if we kept on playing it would of gone into the 20th inning.
Oh and nice rocket launch you did to home plate.

And thanks Punto for that run,walk, and steal....even though nobody knows how to produce RBI's. It's okay.


Joe Mauer,
How do you feel that you did worse than Punto this series?
No hits?
Nothing?

Confused,
Karlee

Terry Ryan,
Don't be a stupid bitch.
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Seriously,
Karlee

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.