Wednesday, August 1, 2007

wow.

I just want to say I'm going to be praying for all the people who were in that horrible 35w bridge collapse.

The Twins won't be playing tomorrow afternoon and also the groundbreaking for the new stadium has been postponed.

Also they might not be doing the Indians series.

Some people might be confused as to why they are doing that.
One word.
Traffic.
Having 20,000 + less people on the road, the better.

ps: We lost tonight b/c Juan-I-was-better-with-sterioids-why-am-I-still-on-the-team-Rincon gave up a two run home run. Gardy you would of been smart to keep in Death Metal aka Neshek.

Oh well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.