Sunday, August 5, 2007

oonst oonst.boom shaka laka.

Todays game.
1:10pm
(but if i wrote am..you'd laugh and be like lollercoaster,karlee you know the twins wouldnt play THAT late. SILLY BEAR.)
fyi:
I'm supposed to go.
And it's 6:30 in the morning.
I haven't slept.
I need to wake up in about 5 hours.
Shower. Get cute. and find my Doug Mientkiewicz (suprised I can still spell his bat-shiz crazy last name)twins shirt because I'm a dirty dirty dirty dirty fan girl who still is depressed about the trade. (I<3you morneau. But my heart is still broken in 1,000,001 pieces)
Word.

match up:

Carmello against Muffin Man.

Are you a candy freak? Or would you rather have a delish' lemon poppyseed muffin? (not the kind with the nasty ass gross lemon jello crap in the middle like perkins has)

I'd take the muffin ANY DAY.
But if he sucks he'll so be a bran muffin.

I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

GO TWINS.
<3

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Um...I still am sad about Doug Mientkiewicz too! I LOVE him.

Dougie Baseball, I miss you.

I think that's why, though I've come to appreciate Mr. MVP, I don't love him quite as much as some other people do.

Karlee said...

I'm still a tad bit broken.
Gotta love that canuck but.
but.

chow mientkiewicz. :(

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.