Wednesday, August 29, 2007

End of the world..

.......Or something.

SO ya know we had the locusts this year.
We've had flooding.
Weird things happening and then I stumble across this on kare11.com

(Zomg Mike Pomeranz is a stud LOLLERCOASTERWTFBBQ.)

"You've no doubt heard the saying, "It's raining cats and dogs."
Well Monday night's storm rained fish on Dale Johnson's Burnsville yard.
Johnson said he found a 29 1/2 inch northern on his lawn Tuesday morning.
He lives about one mile from the Minnesota River, but this wasn't a flying fish, just a northern.
He says there are no hook marks on the fish.
Johnson has no idea how the fish ended up on his lawn."


HE HAS NO IDEA.
It's teh jebus.
DUH.




See in my eyes if its the end of the world the Twins will miraculously get into the playoffs.

OH BURN.
BURN.

SRYSLY.
Tyner already got a home run.
OH. DOUBLE BURN.

Naughty Karlee.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.