Friday, August 31, 2007

Maybe...

Maybe if Mauer didn't get hurt, we would be ahead.
Maybe if Punto decided to be as good as last year, we would be ahead.
Maybe if everyone and their damn cat didn't get hurt, we would be ahead.
Maybe if Morneau found his boom stick and knew how to produce rbis we would be ahead.
Maybe if Cuddyer didn't strike out as much, we would be ahead.
Maybe if we didn't trade people we really shouldn't have, we would be ahead.

And maybe if we didn't suck. We would be ahead.

UPDATE:

It's only 8 minutes into the game and there is already 3 hits. 2 runs in already...wait..3 now..uh..wait wtf is going on!?

AWESOME GARZA. NO. NO. RLY. WTF.

Garza is 0-2 against KC.
I'm not even going to update you on this game.
I'm not counting this game as a real game, I don't count the ones they don't show on tv a game.

I'm weird, shut up.

NEXT GAME: MUFFIN MAN. <3 plzdogood.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.