Thursday, August 23, 2007

thoughts of a baseball

Dear Justin Morneau,

Hi, it's me. *sighs*
Remember the days when you hit me between those two big yellow foul poles? And all the exciting fans tried to grab me because you hit a home run? I miss that. It's been a month....I'm sick of getting hit on the ground, it's messes up my complexion. I like it when you smack me SUPER HARD.

sincerely,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Dear Nick Punto,

HIT ME! UGHH AHHHH!

angered,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Dear Boof Bonser,

Stop throwing me so high. I don't want home runs from the other team. I WANT HOME RUNS FROM YOU GUYS OKAY? And let me slap perfectly happy in Mauers mitt plz.

ps: oh yeah..when I said not to throw high, I also mean don't throw me in the damn dirt. Or infront of the plate.

bashfully yours,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Twins,
I SWEAR if you guys lose 0-1 again.
I will burn all my clothes in my living room and dance around saying I'm John Lennon. Wanna know why? Because your making me go bat shit crazy.

no words,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.