Sunday, August 12, 2007

SO.

I'm going to stop blogging.
Until you guys win again.
Because the whole me being sad thing..isn't really working.

You guys are making me have a nervous twitch in my left eye.
That isn't healthy.

I'm guessing you guys are going to lose today.
Down by 4.
They have one chance (top of the 9th) to score 4 to tie. Or 5 to win.
I'm not trying to be a debbie downer.
But how you've guys been playing recently.
I highly doubt there will be a top of the 9th rally.

And if there is.
I might possibly piss my pants.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw...rallies! I remember those.

They were nice. I miss them.

Karlee said...

I miss them too.
With a everloving passion I miss them.

Okay.
We swept seattle this year.
plz do it again?
K?
thanx.

:|

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Macy's owns my soul. I sling lotions and makeup to make you feel pretty, and smell of gingery goodness. And no, I don't have any samples.